Tuesday, February 26, 2019

PTI Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Week 3

This week for Win It Wednesday at Papertrey Ink Laurie shows us how to create using only dies for Laurie's Fabulous Favorites. Finally made it back into my stamping room to create another birthday card featuring die cuts. It’s so windy here today I hope I get this posted before we lose power. Looking forward to Spring like everyone else and hoping this brightens your day just a little bit!







Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Bright Buttercup and Black
Ink: Pale Peony, Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold, Bright Buttercup, Orange Zest and Green Parakeet
Stamps: Tulip Time
Dies: Tulip Time and Graceful Greetings
Other: Stencil Basics: Dots, Ink Blending Tool, Nuvo Drops and SU Dimensionals 

2 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

This is so pretty Kathy! I too am longing for Spring and to see my tulips and daffodils come up!! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

Vikki H said...

Love the colors! I had planned to enter this week but the weather here in Roseburg didn't allow for it. Your card cheers up my day!