Tuesday, February 12, 2019

PTI Laurie's Fabulous Favorites

So, between losing my stamping mojo and living in a whole different world with our wintry weather, DH and I have been working on jigsaw puzzles. So, needless to say, I haven't spent much time in my stamping room. However, I'm desperately in need of rebuilding my stash so started with a birthday card, that qualifies for any age or gender. Score!

For this week's Papertrey Ink Win It Wednesday, Laurie challenges us to use a favorite stamp set. My choice today is CELEBRATE BIG.






Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Hooray Patterned Paper
Ink: New Leaf, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy and Bright Buttercup
Stamps: Celebrate Big
Dies: Celebrate Big
Other: Silver Pen, Gelly Roll Glitter Pen, Ink Blending Tool and SU Dimensionals 

1 comment:

Vikki H said...

So cute with all these delicate die cuts! I have all of the supplies. When I get back home I hope you won't mind my casing this fun card.