Monday, March 11, 2019

PTI Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Week 5 (Packaging)


This week Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Challenge is to create packaging using Papertrey Ink products. Believe it or not, my entire stash doesn't include any actual packaging dies so I used Noted: Pinked A2 Vertical Dies to create my own package. Keeping it simple but hopefully getting my point across wishing someone good health and gifting them some tea!




In the photo below, you can see the tea packet that fits perfectly inside this package with a flat, stand-up bottom. 






Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Lovely Lady+White Basics and Weathervane
Ink: None
Stamps: None
Dies: Noted: Pinked A2 Vertical and Ways To Say It: Get Well Soon
Other: SU Silver Organza Ribbon, Slot Paper Punch and Tea Packet

3 comments:

Helen F. said...

What a sweet get well tea package you made, Kathy. :-) I don't have any PTI packaging either, just made up a gifty box ~ your idea is fabulous!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and just perfect Kathy...LOVE it!! :0)

Vikki H said...

Nice adaptation! I dig that font too!