Tuesday, March 5, 2019

PTI Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Week 4

Win It Wednesday this week has Laurie challenging us to use our favorite Papertrey accessory. She created a fun and colorful birthday card using a coordinating button on each balloon. You can see her card here with all the details for participating. 

For my card, I combined ideas from Michelle's card for this week's IG Challenge as well as Laurie's Fabulous Favorites. Here's my birthday card. 





Edited to Add: Also entering Hero Arts National Craft Month Challenge with a Birthday card!


Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Weathervane and Green Parakeet 
Ink: Green Parakeet and VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Scene It: Celebration
Dies: Scene It: Celebration, Shape Shifters: Oval 3, Painted Petals and MFT Stitched Rectangles
Other: Berry Sorbet Button, Baker's Twine, Ink Blending Tool and Foam Tape

1 comment:

Greta said...

This is beautiful, Kathy! I need to use that die--still unopened in my stash! By the way, I saw your comment on Michelle's blog today. I spent $9 on Amazon for brushes that look exactly the same of the $50 ones & they work beautifully! I haven't had any brushes come out (like other brushes I have) & they make blending a dream! It's a shame people are spending $50. A friend even found them at our Kroger store that's called Fred Meyer, but she didn't get as many as the Amazon set.