Monday, March 18, 2019

PTI Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Week 6 (Favorite Sentiment Stamp or Die)

Another favorite of Laurie's is her sentiments. This week she challenged us to use our favorite sentiment stamp or die. You can see her card and the details on Papertrey Ink's Blog.  My focal point of my card is Big Basics: Wish Big, especially because I need more birthday cards in my stash. 






Did anyone notice that I used patterned paper that I've been hoarding? Why do we do this? It's time to use it and make some quick cards (well, quicker than if I had to stamp everything). 

Edited to Add: Also entering Hero Arts National Craft Month Challenge with ombré ink blending on this birthday card!


Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Berry Sorbet and Vintage Linens
Ink: Berry Sorbet and Pure Poppy
Stamps: None
Dies: Big Basics: Wish Big
Other: Platinum DMC Floss and Gelly Roll Glitter Pen

4 comments:

Carmela said...

Lovely card! The patterned paper is perfect!!

Chris said...

Pretty card! Did you stamp the flowers directly onto the patterned paper?

Vikki H said...

How clever to use the pattern paper for your project! It took me a moment to grasp that they weren't stamped (truth is I saw your "no stamps" sign).

Kathy Mc said...

Chris, No I just used the patterned paper as is. I just added some sparkle with my glitter gel pen!