Monday, March 25, 2019

PTI's Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Week 7 (Color Combination)

This week Laurie challenged us to use our favorite color combination on a project for her Fabulous Favorites Challenge at Papertrey Ink. You can see her beautiful card here using Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal, Harvest Gold and Enchanted Evening. Can't wait to try that combo myself!



She has also inspired me to create a swatch ring of PTI card stocks to select new color combinations. Hopefully I'll get that accomplished this week. For now, here's my sympathy card for my cousin and his wife who just lost her mother. I wanted it bright and cheerful because that was her mother's personality. 






Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Soft Stone
Ink: Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Lovely Lady, Raspberry Fizz, Scarlet Jewel, Soft Stone and VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Stitching Garden and Penned Elegance
Dies: Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical and Stitching Garden
Other: Stencil Basics: Diamonds, Black Nuvo Drops and Gelly Roll Glitter Pen

4 comments:

Vikki H said...

This is lovely with the subtle stenciling behind your focal points. Thanks for using Stitching Garden as it's been forgotten on my craft table.

Cindy Beach said...

I love the beautiful colors for the floral images. Your card is beautiful, Kathy! I'm sure it will be appreciated.

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Kathy!! You've made me realize I need to pull Stitching Garden out and show it some love again! Your color combination is so pretty an I'm sure the card will be very much appreciated!

Helen F. said...

Oh Kathy, your card is simply stunning. Love the Stitching Garden blooms and your lovely design with this color scheme.