Friday, January 19, 2018

PTI MIM #309: Heat Embossed Stencil Backgrounds

Yes, it’s Sunday night again, and I just finished my card for Melissa's Make It Monday Challenge for Papertrey Ink. Believe it or not, I managed to do some cleaning in my stamping room but I’m not done yet. Had to take time to watch some football today. Did anyone watch the Minnesota Vikings vs. New Orleans Saints today? I’m just a little partial to the Vikings having been born and raised there. What a game! Sorry, I got a little sidetracked...now back to stamping. Without further ado, here's a sympathy card I needed for a dear friend. 







Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, True Black, Hawaiian Shores and Clear Vellum
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark, and Zig Clean Color Real Brushes in Yellow, Light Green and Persian Green
Stamps: Communique Sentiments
Dies: Life Is Beautiful and MFT Stitched Rectangles
Other: Zing! Metallic Green Embossing Powder, Black Nuvo Crystal Drops, Garden Gate Stencil and Canson Mixed Media Paper

No comments: