Sunday, January 28, 2018

PTI MIM #310: Shadowed Sentiments

The current Make It Monday Challenge for Papertrey Ink is hosted by product designer, stitching ambassador and newsletter extraordinare, Lizzie Jones. She said she's revisiting the basics, and shadowed sentiments aren't as easy as one thinks they would be…at least not for me. My first attempt had too much space between the two ink colors, but I didn't give up. Here's a card of encouragement for our dear niece, who will undergo surgery on the 1st. (I'd much rather be creating those milestone birthday cards on my to-do list.)






Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
Ink: Soft Stone, Distress Inks: Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade & Picked Raspberry and VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Keep It Simple: Praying for You
Dies: Noted: Scalloped A2 Dies and MFT Stitched Rectangles
Other: Wonderland Scenes Stencils, Ink Blending Tools, Black Nuvo Crystal Drops and Foam Tape

2 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely, lovely card Kathy and I'm sure your niece is going to think so too! And I think your sentiment came out perfect...no worries!! :0)

lainey said...

Kathy, your shadowed sentiment looks perfect on this lovely card! Your choice of colors is very soothing.