Tuesday, April 2, 2019

PTI's Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Week 8 (MIM Option)

Papertrey's Win It Wednesday this week includes Laurie's Fabulous Favorites which challenges us to create a project inspired by an old Make It Monday video. Ironically, I chose MIM #312: Framing Sentiments and Images, which was initially showcased by Laurie in February 2018. That gal is truly an inspiration to me as I love her style!


My card uses new-to-me Give Love, which I initally purchased without the dies because they were Out of Stock. However, they should be at my door within the next week or so. I'm not excited about fussy cutting when there's a much easier way. Here's another birthday card perfect for Spring, and I framed the sentiment and images. The framed background was ink smooshed. 





Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Tropical Teal and Harvest Gold
Ink: Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold and Smokey Shadow
Stamps: Give Love and Tulip Time
Dies: Cover Plate: Pretty Frame
Other: Canson Mixed Media Paper, Nuvo Drops and SU Dimensionals



1 comment:

Vikki H said...

Very pretty design but must admit it was your colors that drew my eye in first! Love 'em!