Monday, April 8, 2019

PTI's Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Week (Favorite Inspiration Source)

Another challenge up at Papertrey Ink with Laurie, and you can see her floral inspiration and gorgeous card on either site. This week we were allowed to choose our favorite inspiration source. I'm not sure Pinterest is my favorite source, but since I've pinned several things it works for me. It's easy to get inspiration just about anywhere though. On with my card and inspiration. 




Here's the beautiful bedspread that inspired me this time. 




My Raspberry Fizz ink wasn't exactly the right shade, but you get the idea. Here's my creation!






Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Tropical Teal
Ink: Bright Buttercup, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Raspberry Fizz and VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Floral Sketches and Trendy Tree Tops
Dies: None
Other: Nuvo Drops, Black Sharpie and Foam Tape

No comments: