Monday, April 15, 2019

PTI's Laurie's Fabulous Favorites (Favorite Style)

This week for Papertrey Ink's Win It Wednesday Challenge Laurie is sharing her favorite style. She's a modified shabby chic kind of gal. Me, I'm more like clean and simple using a few stamps and die cuts with nothing too unusual. 





Believe it or not, I had to mail four sympathy cards yesterday. Even though I could have made four of the same card, I opted to create different ones. This card is very typical of my style. 




Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Lovely Lady
Ink: Lovely Lady, Raspberry Fizz, Scarlet Jewel, Green Parakeet, New Leaf and Ripe Avocado
Stamps: Stitching Garden and A Bit More Butterfly Blooms
Dies: Scallop Stackers: Medium and Stitching Garden
Other: SU Dimensionals

1 comment:

Vikki H said...

So pretty!! I love using those shape stackers too. Your cards will be treasured for their gorgeous focal point and the special effort in creating them.