Tuesday, April 30, 2019

PTI's Laurie's Fabulous Favorites (Favorite Shaped Card)

This week at Papertrey Ink the Win It Wednesday Challenge from Laurie is to create a project using a shaped card base. 




She had me thinking all week of what else I could use besides my new Scallop Stackers: Medium Die. Well, after two attempts trying to use my Noted: Scalloped A2 Die (full-size A2 one pass) in my Big Shot and failing, I resorted to the lovely stacker. Always in need of birthday cards, here's what I ended up creating. 





Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White,True Black and Bright Buttercup
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Amethyst Allure, Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest, VersaFine Onyx Black and VersaMark
Stamps: Confetti Toss, Scribbled Sentiments and Birthday Style
Dies: Scallop Stackers: Medium, Birthday Style and Noted: Scalloped A2
Other: White Embossing Powder, Ink Blender and Foam Tape

No comments: