Tuesday, April 23, 2019

PTI's Laurie's Fabulous Favorites (Favorite Coloring Technique)

I've been visiting family for Easter this week in Northern MN so squeezing this in before the deadline looms early tomorrow morning. My card is an entry for Laurie's Fabulous Favorites for Papertrey Ink. You can also see more details of her beautiful card on her blog post here. Laurie challenged us to try our hand at our favorite coloring technique. 



There are so many different options these days, but I went with ink blending on card stock and the underside of vellum for this sympathy card. Without further ado (so I can get to bed after being up 20 hours), here's my card.






Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White,True Black and Vellum
Ink: Distress Oxide Inks and VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Keep It Simple: Sympathy
Dies: Life Is Beautiful and MFT Scalloped Frame
Other: Ink Blending Tool, Nuvo Crystal Drops and Perfect Plaid Stencil

1 comment:

Helen F. said...

Lovely card, Kathy! You blended the background beautifully to showcase that pretty! butterfly