Monday, July 25, 2016

SAF 2016: Color Blocking With Lexi

Last but certainly not least is Lexi Daly sharing how she can create in Andy Warhol fashion. Loved the masking concept and definitely the results so I forced myself to find a stamp that I could use to try this technique. That was challenging enough in itself, but I conquered…even though not Master material. Stamp-A-Faire at Papertrey Ink comes to an end with this challenge. Now the waiting begins till I see my name announced as one of the random winners of a PTI Gift Certificate. (A gal can hope so I remain optimistic.)

Here's my card. It's Christmas in July!




Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Soft Stone and Stamper's Select White
Ink: Kraft, New Leaf, Autumn Rose, Pure Poppy and Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: Jolly Holiday and Stylish Sentiments: Holidays
Dies: None
Other: Rhinestones and SU Dimensionals

1 comment:

lexi said...

super cute!! i love the present done in warhol style!!