Monday, July 25, 2016

SAF: 2016: Mastering Drips & Splatters With Lizzie

Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire 2016 challenge by Lizzie Jones captures Jackson Pollock's drips and splatters in the art world. This was by far the messiest challenge of the entire event. My watercolors wouldn't cooperate when trying to add larger drips of paint. I know now I need some reinkers or better watercolors. Never fear though as I pushed myself out of my comfort zone to accomplish this one before the deadline.

Here's my card:



Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: New Leaf, Summer Sunrise and Stamper's Select White
Ink: Enchanted Evening, VersaMark, SU Forest Foliage Reinker
Stamps: Keep It Simple: Birthday 
Dies: Sketched Shapes
Other: Canson Mixed Media Paper, Watercolors, Yarn, Paintbrushes for Splatters and Drips, and SU Dimensionals