Monday, July 25, 2016

SAF 2016: Pointillism Play With Heather

Hmm, Pointillism - ever heard of it before? Heather Nichols says, "It's a technique of painting in which small distinct dots of color are applied in patterns to form an image."

Nichole shares details about this challenge on her blog for Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire 2016.

Here's my card:




Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Kraft and Stamper's Select White
Ink: Mint Julep, Ocean Tides, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado and VersaMark
Stamps: Mum's The Word, Leaf Prints and Confetti Toss (dots)
Dies: Boutique Borders: Sympathy
Other: New Leaf Bitty Dot Paper, Clear Embossing Powder, White Pigment Ink and Sponge

1 comment:

Greta said...

Great choice with the leaf! I don't have a PTI stamp to use, but I'm going to try it with one of my leaf stamps now that I see what you did!