Monday, July 25, 2016

SAF 2016: Watercolor Like A Master With Kay

Kay Miller truly is the master of watercoloring in my world. Her fabulous, watercolored cards with an artistic flair surely convinced Nichole that she was the perfect one to share her tricks and tips with the stamping world. I enjoyed her video and accent so much I watched it several times, and each time it was a real treat. She is very talented and her creations look flawless.


Here's my card:



Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Simply Chartreuse
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise, Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado and VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Mum's The Word
Dies: None
Other: Canson Mixed Media Paper, Paintbrushes and White Foam (Amazon)



1 comment:

Greta said...

I did not become a master, but looks like you did!