Sunday, March 25, 2018

PTI March 2018 Blog Hop

The 25th of the month means it's time for another Blog Hop at Papertrey Ink. It's also the day we fly home from New York City after a busy 5-day vacation with some of my husband's family. I'm off to get a haircut so I'm making this short. Here's the inspiration photo and then my card. 







Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Soft Stone, Kraft and Stamper's Select White
Ink: Kraft, Soft Stone, Harvest Gold, Lovely Lady, Autumn Rose, Ripe Avocado and Dark Chocolate
Stamps: Brushed Off, Watercolor Wonder, Bitty Bouquets, In The Shadows and Keep It Simple: Get Well
Dies: Noted: Scalloped A2, Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical, Mega Gracious Vases and Bitty Bouquets
Other: gelly Roll Glitter Pen, Fun Foam, SU Dimensionals and Waterbrush

18 comments:

Sandy Kay said...

Love your combo of florals with the brushed Mega Vases! I have those vases, and they are so versatile!

lainey said...

Your vase looks wonderful filled with all those Bitty Bouquets! I need to start using that set more often. Hope you had a nice family visit.

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely, lovely card Kathy...especially love those vases!! :0)

Tanya Boser said...

Gorgeous wood vases and flowers!

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful card, Kathy! Love the look of your flowers in the 3 vases. Your card would brighten anyone's day!

Erin Bigler said...

Beautiful flowers & I love the retro look of your vases!

Skrater said...

Great card, I love the way you used Brushed off to add texture to your vases. So clever!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty card! Your focal image is lovely and so is the scalloped card base.

DIANA L. said...

Your card came out great I love the three posts and your beautiful flowers

Betty Wright said...

Kathy, this is wonderful! Love your textured vases and lovely bouquets!

Vikki H said...

This so pretty! My order came yesterday with the vases and I had wondered if Bitty Bouquets would fit. They look just perfect!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your cool vases! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Helen F. said...

Love the Bitty Bouquets in those pretty vases on your beautiful card, Kathy!

Greta said...

Hope you had a great time in NYC, Kathy--haven't been there in many years! Your card is just gorgeous! Think I may need those vases!

Julia Aston said...

Such a lovely get well card - love your 3 vases and pretty bouquet of die cut blooms!

Linda said...

Very pretty bouquet in those lovely vases.

Cindy Beach said...

Kathy, I don't know how I missed this beauty! The textured vases are such a warm addition. Love it!

Cindy Beach said...

Kathy, I don't know how I missed this beauty! The textured vases are such a warm addition. Love it!