Sunday, March 4, 2018

PTI MIM #313: Mask & Stack

Betsy says to find the cutest stamp we own and stack them up. She showed us how to die-cut multiple cuts from sticky post-its to use as masks when stamping over images. This week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink took me out of my comfort zone because I tend to avoid masking. With the right stamps and dies, I can see where one could get amazing results. Guess I should have stuck with flowers and leaves because I just don't own many other images. Swans it is with some ink blending!









Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Blueberry Sky and Comic Strip
Ink: Blueberry Sky, Soft Stone, New Leaf, Summer Sunrise and VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Swan'sational and Penned Elegance
Dies: Tipped Tops (for stars) and Swan'sational (for masks)
Other: Makeup Brushes, Daubers, Fun Foam and Foam Tape

No comments: