Sunday, February 25, 2018

PTI February 2018 Blog Hop

This is what you call really beating the clock with my entry for this month's Papertrey Ink Blog Hop. The idea is to use their inspiration photo to create a project. So cute!






Seeing that I don't own an Easter stamp or die or a bunny for that matter, I went with the pastel color scheme. Here's my card. 






Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Hibiscus Burst and Harvest Gold
Ink: Green Parakeet, Hibiscus Burst and Harvest Gold
Stamps: Background Basics: Chevron Strips and Tulip Time
Dies: Cover Plate: Pretty Frame, Mix & Mat: Pretty Brackets and Life Is Beautiful
Other: Sizzix Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Make-Up Brush, Foam Tape and Gems

8 comments:

Vikki H said...

Fantastic card with your Easter spring colors and the butterfly! You made it onto the hop just in time!

Marcia Hill said...

Butterflies always work for Easter/Spring Kathy, so this card is perfect...love it!! :0)

lainey said...

Hi Kathy. Looks like you got your beautiful butterfly card done just in time before the challenge closed!

Dawn Y. said...

So pretty, Kathy! I really love the frame. It draws attention to your pretty butterfly in the loveliest way! 💗

paperkicks said...

Lovely card, Kathy. The butterfly is so pretty!

Greta said...

I love that frame every time I see it! This is really beautiful, Kathy!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful creation Kathy! Love that butterfly~

Helen F. said...

This is stunning, Kathy! Love the butterfly, frame and pretty color scheme you used.
PS: the banner die that I used on my PTI Blog Hop card is from Spellbinders (Shapeabilities, I think?)