Sunday, February 18, 2018

Papertrey Ink 11th Anniversary - Day 10 (Stripes Challenge)

What fun challenges the gals at Papertrey Ink came up with in honor of their 11th Anniversary! Today's challenge is Stripes because the number 11 looks like two stripes standing next to each other. You can see more details here

I pretty much kept up on all the challenges until this one but then life got in the way helping others who needed me. Yesterday was to be my day, but it was windy here in Western Washington and lost power from 1-11:30 pm so that pretty much took care of Saturday. My DH started the generator but it only supports the important appliances and lights in some rooms (not my stamping room). Was washing clothes and had dinner in the crockpot so had to make some adjustments before going to Mass last night. 

Today it snowed most of the day with an accumulation of only two inches at our house. It's chilly but at least no wind today. 

Anyway, on with my striped card!






Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Green Parakeet + White Basics and SU Basic Gray
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Amethyst Allure, Royal Velvet, Berry Sorbet, Scarlet Jewel, Bright Buttercup, Green Parakeet and VersaMark
Stamps: Floral Sketches, Painted Petals and Gran's Garden
Dies: Floral Sketches, Gran's Garden, Tipped Tops, MFT Stitched Rectangles and Linen/Canvas Impression Plate
Other: Ink Blending Tools, White Embossing Powder, Nuvo Crystal Drops and Foam Tape

1 comment:

Greta said...

I figured it was a lot worse north of us, but at least we got a little burst of snow so winter didn't totally ignore us--haha! Now if only the roads aren't icy on the day I have to go to my post-op appt! So glad you were able to make a stripes card as this is absolutely beautiful, Kathy!