Friday, February 9, 2018

Papertrey Ink 11th Anniversary - Day 4 (Floral Card)

Thursday was Day 4 of Papertrey Ink's 11th Anniversary festivities and challenges. Have you seen the beautiful anniversary stamp set the Design Team created as a collaborative effort? It is fabulous and so versatile. You can see the florals and the details of the contest here. The instructions say to pull out your favorite floral set and create. 

My current favorite is Gran's Gardens so here's what I created. 




Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Hibiscus Burst
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse and Smokey Shadow
Stamps: Gran's Gardens, Spruce & Sprigs and Ways To Say Birthday
Dies: Gran's Gardens and Cover Plate: Pretty Frame
Other: Gelly Roll Glitter Pen, SU Dimensionals and Paintbrush (splatters)



2 comments:

Kelly said...

very, very pretty!

lainey said...

I thought I posted something here before but I guess not. This card is gorgeous! I finally got Gran's Garden and it arrived yesterday. I can't wait to start using it!