Monday, February 12, 2018

Papertrey Ink 11th Anniversary - Day 7 (Use Only Dies - No Stamps)

We're already past Day 7 of Papertrey Ink's 11th Anniversary, but I'm just posting my card now. The challenge was to create a project using only dies - no stamps! I know I've done this before and not intentionally, but once I thought about it awhile I was grasping for ideas without using flowers. Some of those die-cuts don't look as good without stamping on them. Another milestone birthday card has been completed now using only dies and some bling. 







Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Bright Buttercup, Amethyst Allure, Amethyst Allure+White Basics, Hibiscus Burst and Green Parakeet
Ink: None
Stamps: None
Dies: Tipped Tops, To The Point Edgers and By The Numbers
Other: White Gel Pen, Foam Tape, Glitter (Jo-Ann) and Sequins

4 comments:

Kathryn A said...

Lovely card! Bold, colourful and sure to please! You’ve had some real milestone bd’s to prepare cards for, haven’t you?

Marlena M. said...

I can relate! Yes, it's one thing to do it unintentionally and quite another on purpose. ;) Fun, colorful creation here Kathy~

Helen F. said...

I agree with you about some of my dies NEEDING a coordinating stamp, Kathy! I think your card nailed this challenge, the numbers are a great choice :-)

Greta said...

You're right--a lot of PTI dies need to be stamped. You chose the perfect elements for this great card, Kathy!