Sunday, February 25, 2018

PTI MIM #312: Framing Sentiments & Images

As I'm sitting here watching the Closing Ceremonies of the 2018 Winter Olympics, I'm entering my card for this week's Make It Monday Challenge at Papertrey InkLaurie showed us how she adds frames to her projects to highlight sentiments or images. Isn't her work just beautiful? 

I managed to complete another birthday card for one of many needed next month, and this is it.





Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Berry Sorbet and Vintage Linens
Ink: Berry Sorbet and Enchanted Evening
Stamps: Ombré Sentiments: Birthday and Floral Sketches
Dies: Cover Plate: Pretty Frame, Noted: Scalloped A2, MFT Stitched Rectangles and Floral Sketches 
Other: Ink Blending Tools, Glossy Accents and Foam Tape

1 comment:

Vikki H said...

I don't remember ever seeing that cover plate frame before and it's a dandy for drawing one's eye into the sentiment! I recently ordered Vintage Linens and debated whether to order Floral Sketches. It's a lovely stamp set and you used it well.