Friday, February 9, 2018

Papertrey Ink 11th Anniversary - Day 3 (Transformation Tuesday)

Here we are at the third day of Papertrey Ink's 11th Anniversary celebration. You can read about all the details here on their blog. Can you even imagine winning a Year of Stamps from PTI? I sure can't, but if I did, you'd hear me rejoicing all across the country. 

Here's my Nail Polish Marbling card from a Make It Monday last March that was a total bust so I saved the two-toned die cut and tossed the rest. The polish just peeled and chipped and was a mess. Sorry, Lizzie, but I don't plan on trying that technique again anytime soon. 




Now I've made several changes and created a much nicer birthday card that I actually feel comfortable sending to a friend, who has a February birthday. 



Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush and SU Purely Pomegranate
Ink: Lovely Lady and Hibiscus Burst
Stamps: None
Dies: Shaped Sayings: Birthday, Bubble Talk and Noted: Scalloped A2
Other: Ink Blending Tool, Paintbrush (splatters), SU Dimensionals and CTMH Rhinestones


1 comment:

lainey said...

Kathy, I love the way you transformed your card, it's so much more sophisticated looking. And the coloring and hearts make it lovely for a February birthday. I'm laughing at your nail polish card comments. Mine did the same and it was in the trash right after I posted it.